Timing on Recording
Click! Recorder captures screen shots automatically at the following moments.
- When you press or release mouse button.
- When you press and release TAB, ENTER or ESC key.
- When check box or text box is changed.
For other cases, press PrtScrn key to explicitly capture screen, or Alt + PrtScrn key to capture active window.
Tips on Recording
- Proceed the step one by one and check the captured sound. Too fast operations may result loss of text or screen shots.
- Use mouse for operations you can do either by mouse or keyboard.
- Use clicks for operations you can do either by two clicks or drags.Like when you choose a menu command or an item in dropdown menu. Click on a menu, point to a menu item and then click again.
- If Click! Recorder fails to record names of menus or buttons, listen to
capture sound to finish before releasing mouse buttons.This may happen when the action will disappear the operating targets, like [OK] buttons in dialogs.