Getting started with Click! Recorder
You can capture screen shots or make step-by-step help by following steps with Click! Recorder.
- Record your operations.Recording tips may help you to capture better.
- Stop recording.
- Choose recorded step or image for your own needs.
- Save texts or screen shots.
- Finalize editing by using Word Processor or Editor which you usually use.If you use Microsoft Word, please refer to here.
- Start the application you want to record.
- Click Start and point to Program, and then Click Click! Recorder.
- Do one of the following:
Do one of the following:
- Press the PAUSE key.
- Activate Click! Recorder by clicking Windows task bar or pressing ALT+TAB.
- Click Record Stop button on the toolbar.
- On the File menu, click Record Stop.
Screen Captures By Keyboard
|PrtScn||Capture full screen|
|Alt + PrtScn||Capture active window|
These keyboard operations works even when you are not recording.